100% Waterproof Motorcycle Saddle-Bags
The LONGRANGER PRO - now re-engineered as a 100% waterproof saddle-bag with integrated roll-top design & removable Drybags in the compartments for both dry & wet weather conditions, & with features like automotive grade straps & buckles, mounting / restraining straps, adjustable saddle-connector & a sufficiently larger volume capacity for long hauling.
- 100% waterproof (drybags integrated inside) removable
- Larger volume capacity
- Heavy denier ballistic fabric, automotive grade belts 100% nylon webbings
- Reinforced stress points, Shape retainers, foam insulated paddings on inside
- Adjustable link-bridge for variable pillion-seat width.
- Top-loading design with storm flaps & secure hoods
- 6 exterior zippered pockets
- Genuine YKK zippers & 3M Scotchlite reflectives on back & sides
- HiViz weather covers with reflectives included
Dimensions: L40cm / B20cm / D30cm
Capacity: 25 Litres per side (total = 50 Liters optimum)
Compatibility : Cruisers, Tourers, Classic vintage, Street bikes, Naked sport, Adventure Motorcycles
(no under-tail / close to tail exhaust system)
(recommended to please visit a dealer store along with your respective motorcycle to understand compatibility or you can refer our FB / Instagram pages for it)
Warranty & Replacement:
Dirtsack Longranger Pro WP comes with a 3-Year warranty which specifically covers manufacturing defects only. It does not cover damages caused by improper care, mishandling, misuse, neglect, unauthorized alterations/repairs, accidental damage, or the natural wear & tear of materials that occurs after extended use (i.e. zippers wear-off, fabric abrasion, etc.). Please have the tax invoice of the product issued by an authorized reseller/dealer to be MANDATORILY accompanied for the warranty claim. Claims without valid invoices will not be processed. Warranty also excludes all claims to any incidental or consequential loss to personal property. Please note that the warranty applies only to the original customer. We aim to examine each claim on an individual basis & resolving the claim in a mutually satisfactory manner.