India’s 1st 100% Waterproof Motorcycle Luggage System
Now you can scoff at thunderstorms & river crossings alike. The FROGMAN is here!
Universal fit & suitable for all-weather long haul touring needs.
Available in 2 colours - Yellow / Black
- 100% Waterproof / Dustproof / Weatherproof welded PVC roll-top bags. Bright Yellow color for better visibility.
- Extreme durability 900D Polyester / Nylon / Rubber exterior harness
- Industrial Velcro for strength & a secure webbing construction
- Adjustable link-bridge for variable pillion-seat width
- 4-point tie down system for a zero-displacement fit
- Quick release buckle for quick mounting on & off the bike
- 2 external pockets on harness. 2 separable fabric-made bottle holders / tool tubes with zippers (not waterproof)
- Genuine YKK zippers & 3M Scotchlite reflectives on all front, back & sides
Dimensions: Drybag W40cm / D32cm / H32cm
when packed to optimum capacity
Capacity: 28 Litres optimum per side (total 56 Liters)
Compatibility : All Motorcycles with pillion seat (or tail-rack)
(no under-tail / close to tail exhaust system)
(recommended to please visit a dealer store along with your respective motorcycle to understand compatibility or you can refer our FB / Instagram pages for it)
Warranty & Replacement:
Dirtsack Frogman System comes with a 3-Year warranty which specifically covers manufacturing defects only. It does not cover damages caused by improper care, mishandling, misuse, neglect, unauthorized alterations/repairs, accidental damage, or the natural wear & tear of materials that occurs after extended use (i.e. zippers wear-off, fabric abrasion, etc.). Please have the tax invoice of the product issued by an authorized reseller/dealer to be MANDATORILY accompanied for the warranty claim. Claims without valid invoices will not be processed. Warranty also excludes all claims to any incidental or consequential loss to personal property. Please note that the warranty applies only to the original customer. We aim to examine each claim on an individual basis & resolving the claim in a mutually satisfactory manner.