Dirtsack Typhoon- Hydration Ridepack
An important yet oft ignored mantra while outdoors - Hydration. Lack of hydration results in cramps, aches, impaired decision making and fatigue. It is simple to stay hydrated - drink water regularly. It is considered safer and more effective to sip water frequently rather than down a large quantity in larger intervals. A hydration backpack helps by being an always-on source of instant hydration, while being out of the way and out of sight.
- 2 Lt Decathlon water bladder inside, with fully reversible and washable interior for maximum hygeine.
- Compact 10 Litre day pack.
- Reflective branding for enhanced safety while walking / running / cycling / touring
- Adjustable chest strap to suit different body shapes and sizes
- Air mesh back and straps for comfortable fit
- YKK zippers and runners for years of trouble free service
- Heavy duty but light weight, Polyurethane Coated Rip Stop 600 D fabric construction.
Design and form
- Designed for the adventure lover seeking to carry basic stuff while on a walk / run / hike / ride along with personal hydration supply.
- Minimalist but practical design - 2Lts of Hydration + 10 litres of streamlined cargo volume.
- Folds flat for easy storage or carriage in other luggage.
- Contoured form factor for ease of use and maximum utility.
- Dedicated collapsible cavity for hydration bladder, with suspension hooks to hold bladder erect.
- Adjustable shoulder straps along with height and width adjustable chest strap to suit a variety of sizes and shapes.
Materials and durability
- 600D Rip Stop , Polyurethane coated fabric with resistance to UV fading and deterioration
- YKK Genuine zipper and runners for trouble-free service for years
- Supple yet strong webbings and fittings - ISO standard
- Dimensions when full : 20 H x 18 W x 42 D (In cm)
- Volume when full : 10 Litres
- Decathlon water bladder volume : 2 Litres
- Max weight carrying capacity : 5 Kgs
Standard Dirtsack 2 year warrany against material failure or faulty workmanship on carry in basis. Buyer pays for transportation of the item to service centre and retrieval after repairs / replacement