Boomerang Tail Bag
A modern & trendy tail bag system from Dirtsack made for all motorcycles in the Indian market. Pair it with the matching Boomerang saddle bags or tank bag with a colour of your choice.
Available in 4 colours - YELLOW / GRAY / BLUE / ORANGE
- Tough multi-layer construction
- Triple stitched on load bearing seams and double stitched on all joints.
- 4-point tie down system for a zero-displacement fit
- Special high grade materials chosen for light weight, sleek form and durability
- Imported double sided coated fabric used for extreme rain / shower proof performance
- Seam sealed , waterproof, roll top liner bags , specially form fitted to each bag, included inside for all weather use.
- YKK zippers and sliders for effortless movement and reliable performance
- Reflective piping installed for night time safety and visibility
- Shoulder strap for easy carrying
- Unique smooth panel providing a neat surface for customization - decals, reflective stickers and other art
Dimensions: L61cm / H33cm / W26cm
Capacity: 40 Litres optimum (without side pockets)
Compatibility : All Motorcycles with pillion seat (or tail-rack)
(recommended to please visit a dealer store along with your respective motorcycle to understand compatibility or you can refer our FB / Instagram pages for it)
Warranty & Replacement:
Dirtsack Boomerang Tail Bag comes with a 1-Year warranty which specifically covers manufacturing defects only. It does not cover damages caused by improper care, mishandling, misuse, neglect, unauthorized alterations/repairs, accidental damage, or the natural wear & tear of materials that occurs after extended use (i.e. zippers wear-off, fabric abrasion, etc.). Please have the tax invoice of the product issued by an authorized reseller/dealer to be MANDATORILY accompanied for the warranty claim. Claims without valid invoices will not be processed. Warranty also excludes all claims to any incidental or consequential loss to personal property. Please note that the warranty applies only to the original customer. We aim to examine each claim on an individual basis & resolving the claim in a mutually satisfactory manner.